Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where Are They?

Dear Friends,

We're missing a whole lot of people. Where are they? Know anyone in Africa or the Middle East?

Some wonder what the "purpose" of this blog is. There's really "no" purpose to this blog or "anything" else whatsoever as we all just continue day by day to "create" our "perceived realities" which we "believe" to be true, and we can "believe in that reality" or another in which we "perceive/create," but this is a place where you can "relax" and "take a breathe" from the daily "Welcome to My World and what I believe it to be and what You should believe it to be." You can watch the videos from different authors that are posted here and try to Re-Member...

This may be just another perceived "reality," but this is at least a place where "You and I can Be..."

Be who You are and may I be Who I wish Myself to Be...

Be LOVE.

Without Judgement ;-)

Breathe deep and say...

All Is Well...

And know that ALL is Alright.

And don't forget that Love Train that's coming on through... ;-)

Be Well My Friends.

Love to All.



No comments: